Reports Reports

Okay Some reports are here.

I just Signed Up in Propeller.com. Propeller his is Like Digg.

I Also Register in Delicious.com and StumbleUpon.con amd i Submitted to this site our post Be Indexed By Google in Just 3 Days. Hopping that it will get big traffict from the tittle it self.

I also Ping our site frequently in Ping o Matic.


I Also Register in this two Ranking Website the BLOGTOPSITES and TOP BLOGS and you can see it in the Right sidebar in the Ranking category.

This methods will Give us Some Good Back Links or Inbound Links.


I will work out with some other sites that can give us a good BackLinks





cc: SEO Observation - SEO Tips and Tricks
Get the tool to success and make your site grow from Nothing to Something.


Bookmark and Share




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via E-Mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Search Box

Blog Archive